Military haircuts are usually short and adopted by armed forces personals. Since last few years, the trend of military hairstyles is also getting popular among civil men too. Choosing the “best military haircut” might be difficult because of so many available options. The popular military style haircuts include High and Tight, Crew Cut, Burr Cut, and undercut for men.
These short haircuts look cool and keep you fresh even during hot summer weather. Furthermore, they require little to no maintenance at all and suits men of almost all ages. These can be styled in a variety of ways by using a good quality hair product.
Military Style Haircuts for Men
We are sharing some special types of military haircuts for your inspiration. Choose your favorite cut from our collection and take a printout of the photo along with you when visiting barber next time. Here you go;
1. Burr Cut
2. Clean High & Tight
3. Crew Cut Military Hairstyle
4. Disconnected Fade Haircut
5. Short Pompadour with Fade
6. Military Haircut for Kids
7. Shaved Sides Military Hairstyle
8. Short & Messy Spikes for Guys9. Short Comb Over Hairstyle10. Short Spikes Army Undercut Hairstyle
11. Wavy Army Hairstyle with Tattoo12. Side Part Fade Haircut13. Skin Fade Geometric Haircut 14. Slicked Back Undercut Army Hairstyle15. The Buzz Cut
16. The Chiseled Taper Fade17. The Disconnected Undercut Hairstyle 18. The Faded Army Hairdo
19. The Forward Swept Hairstyle20. High & Tight Fade Cut
21. Mark Salling Hairstyle22. The High Fade Military Style Haircuts23. The Medium Fade Military Hairstyle for Guys24. The Regulation Cut25. Undercut Fade with Beard
That’s all about top 25 military hairstyles for men. These army haircuts are very easy to style and prove to me time-saving. With a little creativity, you can create your own military look. One thing is common among all these looks is that the sides and back are either faded or completely shaved. It is the major feature of every military haircut. You can style the top hair in various formats and that all depends upon your preference. It is advisable to keep the top hair medium length and style them in such a way to suit your face cut.
We hope that you liked our collection. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media websites. If you have any question or inquiry then reach us via contact form and we would be happy to assist you. 🙂